The best thing about razoo.com is its mobile friendly site and individual site option.
The worst thing about razoo.com is pre-setup pages need to be activated by the nonprofit.
A nonprofit can have its own fundraiser and individuals can raise on behalf of the organization. A list of current individual fundraisers for that cause also exists on each page. Matching grants can be included! The mobile site is clean and easy to use. The disappointing thing was individuals couldn’t create a page until a nonprofit had “activated” its page and it also suffers from the “all pages look the same” due to a lack of styling options.
4 out of 5
- Donation widgets available for Facebook or website embedding
- Team fundraiser supported
- Matching grant option
- Fundraisers are broken down into categories for easy navigation
- Organizations can have multiple projects at once
- Preset $10 minimum donation
- Every page looks the same—all gray and green
- Individuals cannot fundraise until the nonprofit activates its own page
Page Builder: Yes
Custom Branding: Yes
Custom URLS: Yes but after the slash
Encryption: 256-bit SSL
Multiple campaigns at once: Yes and individuals can have separate campaigns for the org
API integration: ?
Social integration: Yes
Responsive Design/Mobile optimized: Yes
Visit razoo.com to get started.